Telebrands - Review about Pocket Hose 75 Ft
While using the 75 foot roughy terrain pocket hose.The end that connects to a sprayer swelled up to the size of a cantelope.
I was able to drop the hose.After I did, the hose violently exploded.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Pocket Hose 75 Ft
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have gone through 3 of them, 1 large one and 2 small ones. My husband bought me the large one after I snapped the clasp on 2 small ones...."
- "I love the convenience of my pocket hose it's lightweight and convenient also it' easy to use. I have three problems , this is my third purchased. Its shredding in..."
- "I turned on the water and the hose exploded!! ..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."