Telebrands - Review about Pocket Hose from Bayonne, New Jersey
Bought 2 of these hoses.After just a few months, I turned my water on and a big loud pop.
The *** thing burst. Isn't that false advertisement to say the hoses last and hold up? A waste of my $30.00. Will telebrands refund my money or issue me a new hose.
Not a very happy customer, at this point.
Very *** unhappy.I hope to at least get a response back, firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Pocket Hose
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "While using the 75 foot roughy terrain pocket hose. The end that connects to a sprayer swelled up to the size of a cantelope. I was able to drop the..."
- "I love the convenience of my pocket hose it's lightweight and convenient also it' easy to use. I have three problems , this is my third purchased. Its shredding in..."
- "I thought wow - a hose that anyone can use anywhere instead of carrying around those regular heavy hoses. I was telling everyone about the hoses. So I..."
- "Bought 16oz bag of stop and shop premium kale greens. Says washed and ready to eat but I always wash just in case. So happy I did, found an..."
- "Just found bugs in my chicken corn chowder. Thanks will never eat this product again..."
- "Iherb.com very beautiful store. I love him.Products were true to descriptions and pictures. Shipping was quick, taking a total of 4 business days to receive without extra shipping costs (for..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."