Telebrands - Review about Pocket Hose from Bayonne, New Jersey
Bought 2 of these hoses.After just a few months, I turned my water on and a big loud pop.
The *** thing burst. Isn't that false advertisement to say the hoses last and hold up? A waste of my $30.00. Will telebrands refund my money or issue me a new hose.
Not a very happy customer, at this point.
Very *** unhappy.I hope to at least get a response back, email@example.com.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Pocket Hose
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went on the Alumna Wallet official site two months ago, thinking about purchasing their product. After filling out the information form I decided NOT to purchase something so hard..."
- "Here are the pictures of the hose that busted and the container it came in. It was a 50 foot...."
- "I have had my pocket hose for just over a month. I loved it, at first.....I watered my flowers with no mess or fuss! But now it leaks all over..."
- "I have been an Oreo fanatic my entire life. I'm 68 years old. But i was never so disappointed when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Just found bugs in my chicken corn chowder. Thanks will never eat this product again..."
- "Bought 16oz bag of stop and shop premium kale greens. Says washed and ready to eat but I always wash just in case. So happy I did, found an..."