Telebrands - Review about Pocket Hose from Bayonne, New Jersey
Bought 2 of these hoses.After just a few months, I turned my water on and a big loud pop.
The *** thing burst. Isn't that false advertisement to say the hoses last and hold up? A waste of my $30.00. Will telebrands refund my money or issue me a new hose.
Not a very happy customer, at this point.
Very *** unhappy.I hope to at least get a response back, firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Pocket Hose
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is my second Pocket Hose. The first one lasted about 3 months prior to springing a leak. This one lasted 5 uses and popped this time. ..."
- "I purchased one of these in the spring when Home Depot had them on sale. I loved it. Looked nice in the front of the house, was light..."
- "I went on the Alumna Wallet official site two months ago, thinking about purchasing their product. After filling out the information form I decided NOT to purchase something so hard..."
- "Bought 16oz bag of stop and shop premium kale greens. Says washed and ready to eat but I always wash just in case. So happy I did, found an..."
- "Just found bugs in my chicken corn chowder. Thanks will never eat this product again..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."