Telebrands - Review in Shopping category from East Hartford, Connecticut
I purchased this pocket hose may 2015 the model number is 9729802403 I only used it a few times when not in use it was put away in a box once the water was drained and put away so it was secure and dry and not left out in the elements I went to use it today and it sprung a leak and I would like a refund or a new hose I paid $30.00 for this hose and you would think it would last longer than just a few times I am elderly and this is much easier to use than a standard hose. It worked great until it sprung the leak I have my original receipt but the store would not replace it or give me my money back I would like a reply back. Thank you my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org my name is Kassandra Carpenter 18 Morton Lane East Hartford Ct 06118
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Pocket Hose 75 Feet Model
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am writing on the Aluma Wallet. I placed this order and was not able to review it and they took out $50.00 of my checking account. Never received product..."
- "I went on the Alumna Wallet official site two months ago, thinking about purchasing their product. After filling out the information form I decided NOT to purchase something so hard..."
- "I purchased one of these in the spring when Home Depot had them on sale. I loved it. Looked nice in the front of the house, was light..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "I stood in line for roughly 25 minutes. ..only one person to serve and cashier the order...good food but horrible service. ..not going back to panda @danbury fair mall since..."
- "Braintree, MA AMC Theatre I must say is the filthiest theatre I have ever been in. Several years ago you upgraded, the cost to take your family to a movie..."
- "My luggage and it's contents were soaking wet when coming off the belt in Ft Lauderdale on 10/24/15. It had obviously been dropped in a puddle front side down for..."