Telebrands - Review in Shopping category from East Hartford, Connecticut
I purchased this pocket hose may 2015 the model number is 9729802403 I only used it a few times when not in use it was put away in a box once the water was drained and put away so it was secure and dry and not left out in the elements I went to use it today and it sprung a leak and I would like a refund or a new hose I paid $30.00 for this hose and you would think it would last longer than just a few times I am elderly and this is much easier to use than a standard hose. It worked great until it sprung the leak I have my original receipt but the store would not replace it or give me my money back I would like a reply back. Thank you my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org my name is Kassandra Carpenter 18 Morton Lane East Hartford Ct 06118
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Pocket Hose 75 Feet Model
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been a loyal customer for many years and recently I got pans and cooked with them on 500 like it says you can and now my pans are..."
- "I bought 4 pocket hoses. Two for myself and two as gifts. Mine have both blown apart. Hope my "gifts" don't cause a heart attack! I think..."
- "I have had my pocket hose for just over a month. I loved it, at first.....I watered my flowers with no mess or fuss! But now it leaks all over..."
- "My luggage and it's contents were soaking wet when coming off the belt in Ft Lauderdale on 10/24/15. It had obviously been dropped in a puddle front side down for..."
- "I stood in line for roughly 25 minutes. ..only one person to serve and cashier the order...good food but horrible service. ..not going back to panda @danbury fair mall since..."
- "Braintree, MA AMC Theatre I must say is the filthiest theatre I have ever been in. Several years ago you upgraded, the cost to take your family to a movie..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."