I purchased this pocket hose may 2015 the model number is 9729802403 I only used it a few times when not in use it was put away in a box once the water was drained and put away so it was secure and dry and not left out in the elements I went to use it today and it sprung a leak and I would like a refund or a new hose I paid $30.00 for this hose and you would think it would last longer than just a few times I am elderly and this is much easier to use than a standard hose. It worked great until it sprung the leak I have my original receipt but the store would not replace it or give me my money back I would like a reply back. Thank you my email address is mitchellc12@att.net my name is Kassandra Carpenter 18 Morton Lane East Hartford Ct 06118

This person wrote the review about Telebrands and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Telebrands to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Telebrands pocket hose 75 feet model for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

Hacienda Heights, California, United States #1176168

Kassandra Carpenter, first you bought this a YEAR ago, I think Walmart policy is you can't get a refund or replacement after 3 months no matter WHAT, and I think most manufacturers have only a year warranty, this is a cheap item so may not even have that and based on reviews of this item, even if it had, don't think the manufacturers care much about the consumers.

IF you had read reviews on Walmart's site (and if you can post here you know how to use the internet) this item has abysmal ratings so you were forewarned.You can look at the container and see the manuf.

address and write to them and request another one (don' t think they'll issue a refund) but if not, look at this as a lesson learned. READ reviews of item before you buy, don't just be taken by an informercial. If you can't get a replacement, post on as many sites as possible or at least on Walmart and Amazon and Ebays (even if you didn't buy from them you can post negative reviews of item) about what a poor quality item this is. Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT, post your personal information online for the general public to see (especially since you told people you are old and therefore gullible) I say this sarcastically-because I hate that people use the excuse that they are senior and therefore easily duped or poor, neither is true for most, I am in my sixties and resent that old canard, older people are insulted enough.

Pissed Consumer has a place where you can put your contact info so only...