Telebrands - Review in Shopping category from Overbrook, Kansas
My pocket hose, exploded on me.I have used it two times, and on the third time; it split, and eploded.
When not using, I kept it in its container, and in a cabinet, which is located in my living room, temp is same at all times. The outer covering ( the green material ) was rotted.
I'm not pleased, did like it when it was in proper condition, could you please send me a replacenent....Thank You Savannah
More Review Details
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought two of the hurricane 360 spin mops. Used them about 3 times daily. The one in the center had the spin shaft in the center bore a..."
- "I love the convenience of my pocket hose it's lightweight and convenient also it' easy to use. I have three problems , this is my third purchased. Its shredding in..."
- "No complaints! I raise Butterflies some cacoons fell from top of aquarium-I knew they wouldn't make it so tried pieces of paper towel stuck cacoon with the glue and..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "the following images are proof of criminal record of m Nancy Taylor Extended Arms cleaning contractors Memphis TN...while Ms. Taylor posted her competitors over 20 year old criminal history ...ooops..."
- "http://premiumnaturalgarciniacambogia.net/ Do not order this product or use it. It causes bloody uri e and severe abdominal pain. The company also charges you $89.95 out of no where and when you..."
- "Been with AT&T over 15 years and in the last 2.5 years it's been ***. It started out to be a simple phone upgrade! Not only did they do the..."
- "On Saturday Feb 14 it was advertised on Walmart.com that Bumblebee Chicken Salad w/ crackers was on sale for 1.00 per case due to roll back. I ordered two cases..."