I have been a loyal customer for many years and recently I got pans and cooked with them on 500 like it says you can and now my pans are completely ruined they are dis colored and the oils from the food have been cooked into the pans.This can not be removed I am so disappointed.
I would like a refund or new pans preferably so. I will even send you my pans so you can see what has happened to these.
I am a loyal customer and I would like to still be one.Thank you for your time
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Orgreenic Cookware Pans
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased three pocket hoses all of them have burst at the hose connection. Cost to much to ship back. I have taken apart and applied a hose clamp -..."
- "Ordered My Zone headset via phone, as per advertisement $19.99 headset, buy one get two. Phone salesperson suggested to upgrade to the $29.99 headset, still buy one and get..."
- "I bought 4 pocket hoses. Two for myself and two as gifts. Mine have both blown apart. Hope my "gifts" don't cause a heart attack! I think..."
- "Here are pictures of the dress i ordered and the dress i got. JUNK THIS WEBSITE IS *** DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY..."
- "Epitome of facility blindness on day two of the grand opening of the new UDF / corner of Dana and Montgomery Road, Cincinnati, OH...."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."