7.6K views
2.0

I'm on hold with Telebrands right now because my red light stopped working after about 3 days.I bought it at Bed Bath and Beyond.

I tried to exchange it last night but they have been sold out for 3 weeks and are not getting any more in. From what I've read it looks like I can mail it in and get a new one from Telebrands but I don't know how much shipping will cost me to mail it in to them. I don't like that I have to pay out of pocket to get a replacement product. I might just return it to Bed Bath and Beyond.

:( Telebrands just told me the Star Shower only has a 60 day warranty and as I bought it in September my warranty has expired. I explained that although I bought it in September I did not open it and set it up until December and that it only worked for 3 days. They offered to sell me a new one. I declined.

It seems like a lot of people are having this same problem and the company has a short warranty so they don't really stand behind the product.Be prepared to be out $40 if you buy this product, unless you just want the green lights.

This reviewer shared experience about "warranty issue & defective" and wants this business to "replacement star shower shipped to me free of charge and if the defective one needs to be returned a free return label sent to me" as the author lost $34. The author is overall dissatisfied with Telebrands. The most disappointing about telebrands pocket hose from Telebrands was warranty and exchange and refund policy Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Telebrands.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Telebrands to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

I had the very same thing happen to TWO of the same units that I bought!!

It is JUNK!Waste of $ Money.

Very short life, measure it in Hours after afew days use they Stop Functioning. China poor quality. One lasted a five days on atimer for 5 hours per day , thats 25 hours total, while another lasted 10 minutes.

You get the 30 day or 60 day warranty, we bought 3 months ago, but just started using, but, its from purchase date.Many neighbors same problem.

The green light went out on mine! Pos!

I bought 2 Star shower laser lights and in both of them the red laser stopped working after a month. I have e-mailed Telebrands and they don't even have the courtesy to return an e-mail.I will never buy their products again if the problem is not repaired

Red light stopped working. Very disappointed. Won’t buy another.

Evansville, Indiana, United States #1341421

We had one of these that worked for one season.Plugged it in the next year and it did nothing.

Checked it over to make sure I wasn't doing something wrong. Looked for warranty on packaging and instructions to see how long it was. Could not find anything. Saw this post, 90 days no wonder they do not advertise warranty.

Disappointed.Don't think I will buy another.

West Hills, California, United States #1294821

My green light went out at 62 days and the company won't be helpful as I don't have original proof of purchase. Don't deal with this disrespectful company as repeat customers are not how they make their profits.

Westland, Michigan, United States #1272886

Bought 2 .m first one stopped working 2weeks later, 2nd one pulled out for this christmas does not work... Buyer beware $80. Gone read very poor customer service

Framingham, Massachusetts, United States #1271273

Dead right out of the box.

Titusville, Florida, United States #1259084

Well my green light went out. After about a week.

From amazon. Hope that covers it.