burst ---- poor quality control need to perform more test on your cheap product!!!
make a product that works and maintains working when sell cheap junk just to make a buck...just makes your company look like ***.......
bought this product from Home Depot.
used this hos about 5-6 times.
as you can see by the photo attached this was by no means a small little hole the burst, so take note DO NOT WASTE YOU MONEY ON THIS PRODUCT!!!!
and why do i need to use a 100 words for this problem whe it is self explanatory.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pocket Hose
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Was watering my flower on the patio, turnedthe knob off to work on my flowers, turned it back on and POW the knob flew off, happy it didn't hit..."
- "I turned on the water and the hose exploded!! ..."
- "I love the mop set up but to get the mop head off is a pain.we followed directions and mop head never loosened when we pushed handle forward it snapped...."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."