I ordered the product and after I gave my information the call ended without giving me the cost or a confirmation number.I called back several times over several days to be told they can't find my order but will note to cancel.

Three months later I noticed a pending charge for over $100. (What I ordered cost a total of $30 so postage and handling was over $70?!) I called canceled again and they said ok they would not put the charge through. 4 days later - it hit my account. Many calls later, with most calls I was hung up on before I could even give my name.

I finally got through to a live person and was told I cancelled my order then they hung up on me! Today, after several phone calls and being on hold over 20 minutes I'm told my money will be refunded. I will not hold my breath!

Do not order from these people.I guess I was *** to order something advertised over the TV.

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

Like many others here, I feel this is a very big scam.I phoned them after looking at my bank statement, though they have a only taken $31.99 when it should be only $10.99 and free shipping.

I have just got of the phone with them they have told me they have not yet shipped the item and this is a week later.

Now worried about what everyone here is saying about repeat charges from there bank accounts.Monday I will go to my bank to see what I can do to stop them.

I strongly urg anyone who order aluma wallet, you should not give out your credit card number. I have order two wallet for 22.97 and they keep charging my credit card. I have conntact the company but not one answer me.

Aluma Wallet is definitely a SCAM. They do not allow you to speak to anyone and then they charge you multiple times. I did not finish the order on the phone and the charge hit then repeated 2 days later.

I also took them at their word from the tv commericals.But it is a scam how can they get buy with this?.Does anyone know how to report them I want to follow through. Thanks Don

to Don #806396

I want to file a suit on them.This is the number I recently called for Telebrands.

Luckily, I recorded the call and it's ridiculous.They are definitely running a scam.

ordered wallets they billed me 100. dollars no wallets called they said they shipped them I asked why they charged me $100 dollars oh Im so f***ing mad !

ordered 2 wallets, they claimed delivered never recieved same big scam artists

I hate ALUMA wallet.

Two month ago I call in on the first week i order this wallet saying that im canceling the order.

They say yes. And now they tooked out $121 from my account.

Im so mad.Im gonna sue them.

I hate ALUMA wallet.

They say yes. And now they tooked out $121 from my account.

Im so mad.Im gonna sue them.