I ordered doggy steps (for my cats).The web said, buy one get one free.

I ordered 2, and was supposed to get 2 free. Did I? Of course not. When I called, they said it did not say that on the order.

He originally said there was nothing he could do. I explained, over and over, that I followed the instructions on the web. Only after pressing him on the issue did he say he could just charge the extra shipping and handling as requested. I am writing the BBB, Attys.

General of my state and CA, and the FTC.

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

MY COMMENT IS THERE SCAM THEY DON;T TELL 12THE,TRUTH I WANT ALL MY MONEY THEY TOOK OUT OF MY ACCOUNT, RIGHT NOW YOU OWE ME $535.84 IF I DON'T REC' IT IN A COUPLE OF DAYS YOU WILL HEAR FROM MY ATTORNEY.THERE WAS ANOTHER 187.92TAKEN OUT TODAY.

IF THE SUPERVISOR DOESN'T FAX ME TODAY , I KNOW SHE DON'T THAT BUSY , SHE TAKE CARE OF HER CUSTMOR I WILL GO TO THE MANGER.

1.YOU BETTER A BETTER LOOK AT MY BANK STATEMENT , YOU OWE

I ordered candles and never recieved my second one. I will never order from this company again

I did did not confirm this order and clased the Wen page.I was still charged.

I called the number on the order receipt and was hung op on several times.This is a SCAM!!!

I sent a written order to Telebrand, N.J.

with a check in the exact amount enclosed for "Plaque Blaster" Pet tooth spray, as seen on TV. When 4 weeks passed I called and was told "the information on that product was not on their system yet"! "UPPER MANAGEMENT" should be told! A day later I recieved a package from them, in Van Nuys, CA with 2 SLIM LINE corrsets (never mentioned or ordered by me) my check cashed and an amount of $1.74 owed.

I spoke with "NANCY" this time who said "UPPER MANAGEMENT" should be told............." and was forced to give them my phone number for a return call by "UPPER MANAGEMENT".I have heard nothing and am out $20.98 for a product never recieved???

#261903

I ordered chef basket from same company & cancellled after getting runaround about my order,got my money stolen by them & now not getting it back,they're a bunch of theives & need to be exposed on tv

I ordered a set of One second needles from Telebrands.I decided to cancel when they didn't provide me with an order amount charged to my credit card.

I was then told the item was in a Back Order status but I canceled the order anyway. They said to wait 7 to 10 busines days for the credit to show on my account. I called every day after and was told the order had been in fact cancelled.On the tenth day I called the corporate offices. A rep there told me it didn't show that my order was cancelled and there was no cancellation number.

So when and if I got the item, I needed to return it. In the meantime I called the 800 number for order status and forced the rep to give me a cancellation number.He was reluctant to do so apparently had been warned by the 1st rep I spoke to that morning. Yet again I was told to wait another 7 to 10 days for a credit. I contacted BBB and my credit card issuer to solve the matter, I hope.

My advise, don't bother with this company and their products.

They have a big disconnect between the order 800 number, their order staus number, and corporate offices.Plus you get the run-around.

I get a card that says my item is on backorder--I have NEVER ordered ANYTHING from this company of which I have never heard.It states my item is on backorder and anticipate shipping in 30 days.

My charge card will not be charged (of course) and it gives 4 items ordered...So, how do I find out if they actually have my card # without giving it to them?:?

Thanks.

I DIDN'T order the one-second needle, because I cancelled the order process when the 2nd-one-free steps got my initial $10 product up to $38.97.

But cancelling didn't work. The company snagged the Visa card number I initially entered and then sent me two one-second needles and have billed me the $38.97. So much for cancelling your order online... A true rip-off and scam!

Now they don't answer their (973)-based area code number when I call.

in Oct I ordered the One second needle.The ad stated 2-4 week delivery.Mid Nov it had yet to arrive,missing the birthday of The person Igot it for.I called and was told it was back ordered but would ship on Nov.20.Ok I'll give it as a christmas gift.I went to check the status and was told it would be here by then. yesterday I got a card saying it was now going to be another month!! :x :( :sigh I've had it with telebrands!!