Ordered My Zone headset via phone, as per advertisement $19.99 headset, buy one get two.Phone salesperson suggested to upgrade to the $29.99 headset, still buy one and get two, plus $4.99 shipping.
Looked at my credit card on line and the charged me $97.38. I called to cancel order, they said was already shipped, return them and they would refund all except for shipping. I said no, I want all refunded.
I refused order and am awaiting a refund to my credit card for full amount or next step will be small claims court.I suggest that Telebrands be avoided by anyone considering a purchase from this company.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Myzone Headset
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Good night, my complaint is because I selected the special offer of 2 hurricane mop system for $52.97 including shipping and handling. And ordered an additional system for $19.99...."
- "I have been a loyal customer for many years and recently I got pans and cooked with them on 500 like it says you can and now my pans are..."
- "I purchased a set of 3 Star Shower Laser Lights as advertised on TV. When I opened the package to set up the laser lights for the Holidays I found..."
- "Poorly made merchandise not completed this outfit is not Finish the pants are Short not long I want my money back A very bad experience my outfit came from China..."
- "AAA Insurance Co. hired CRDN Co. to remove 6 dinning room shades in the family room and 2 shades in the kitchen. They removed the 2 shades in the..."
- "I have a Black Russian Terrier......very large dog. Have gone to the Fairfield location since he was a puppy and had a great groomer. She left. Since she left, he's..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."