Fairfield, California

Ordered My Zone headset via phone, as per advertisement $19.99 headset, buy one get two.Phone salesperson suggested to upgrade to the $29.99 headset, still buy one and get two, plus $4.99 shipping.

Looked at my credit card on line and the charged me $97.38. I called to cancel order, they said was already shipped, return them and they would refund all except for shipping. I said no, I want all refunded.

I refused order and am awaiting a refund to my credit card for full amount or next step will be small claims court.I suggest that Telebrands be avoided by anyone considering a purchase from this company.

Review about: Myzone Headset.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Telebrands Top Brass Pocket Hose Review from Winter Park, Florida Telebrands "New pocket hose black Same defected hose as green hose Sam tara Do not buy tgis product, terrible. Waste of good money. Do not believe what you see Ty Sam Tara Fl ..." Read more Telebrands - Review about Ballons from Rancho Santa Fe, California Telebrands "Love the idea, hate the product! Some of the balloons already had hiles in them and about half of the 360 balloons deflated. Picture is just from the first batch..." Read more Telebrands - Review about Pocket Hose from Bayonne, New Jersey Telebrands "Bought 2 of these hoses. After just a few months, I turned my water on and a big loud pop. The *** thing burst. Isn't that false advertisement to say..." Read more Telebrands - Lazer Bond Usa Lazer Bond Usa Liquid Resin Adhesive Review from Luling, Louisiana Telebrands "No complaints! I raise Butterflies some cacoons fell from top of aquarium-I knew they wouldn't make it so tried pieces of paper towel stuck cacoon with the glue and..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware! Calatlantic Landscaping is a big problem! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more Bella Collina - Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read REAL REVIEWS - By Don Karl Juravin Bella Collina "Don't buy a home, lot, wedding, club event before read the REAL REVIEWS by residents who live in Bella Collina. The new site EXPOSES the real Bella Collina from the..." Read more Best Buy - Fraud company Best Buy "I ordered 1 iphone 7 plus 128 gb. Shop kepper by mistake shipped 3 iphone and 1 samsung 64gb 7edge .now he forced me to pay for all of them.I..." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more