Joshua, Texas

I read and reread and printed from the Telebrands website regarding the Pasta Boat. I CLEARLY states you can order ONE item for $10.00 plus $6.99 shipping. OR...IF YOU WANT....you can get the bonus second Pasta Boat for the additional $6.99 shipping. I chose NOT to get the second one. And yet, when my order's invoice was processed it clearly states that I bought ONE Pasta Boat for $10.00 but was charged $13.98 for shipping....as in DOUBLE THE AMOUNT printed on their website.

But here is the best part, when I called to cancel, they said they wouldn't have the order available to cancel for 24-48 hours. HA ! By then they would have already shipped it I am sure. They told me to "call back" in 24-48 hours to cancel.

I WILL do that, but you know the game. WASTE my time and hope I go away.

GGGGrrrrrrrrr......... I hade something like this happen with TELEBRANDS once long ago. SO now I am mad at myself for even thinking about trying it again. NEVER again !

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

redneony

Good for you, Unbelievable! :) I can't believe these crooks are still in business.

#381985

:( :cry :sigh :? :upset :eek and that is about all I have to say about TELEBRAND MARKETING!! They should be forbidden to operate their business. Have reported them to the BBB, Attorney General and blogged every *** website I can find about their bad, deceitful business practices!!!

Krasnoznamensk, Moscow, Russian Federation #381942

This Telebrands is a rip-off. There where 6 charge on the pasta boat on my credit card. W

hen i told them that i did not order this that the company was at fault. They stated that they will be sending me the labels to put on the box.I been waiting for a month just to get labels to return the items.

This company is ***!!!!!! :(

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #324942

Ordered 2 pasta boats and they sent 4.They also billed #27.96 for shipping.

They make their cash on S & H charges. First and LAST TIME I buy from Telebrands.

They attorney general offices of several states will be made aware, I am sure.They are dishonest - STAY AWAY>

I didn't hesitate to complain about Pasta Boat when they sent me a double order against my wishes.Now its time to give credit for good customer response.

My complaint to them resulted in a credit for all but ONE shipping/handling charge.Now I have 3 Christmas gifts well in advance.

These companies will push a legitimate product, but their sales tactics are anything but legitimate. They will double/ triple your order, charge you for deluxe express shipping, etc. Just go to the inconvenience and contact your bank to reverse the charge and refuse the shipment.

If you like this product, buy it from a store.This company will upgrade your product and the shipping even though you declined.

My BOGO offer ended up costing me $40 instead of the $24 they advertised.

I will return the shipment and cancel my bank transaction.LET THE BUYER BEWARE !!!

The safest way to try products such as these is to wait until it gets to Walmart. Then you can just take it back if you have a problem.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #230243

OMG!!!I just totally got scammed by them also.

You buy an item for $10.00 and get charged $13.98 for handling charges.Are they kidding? I am so pissed..How can they get away with this???

I am going to call my bank tomorrow and see what I can do.I will not let this rest.

Okay, so here's the deal.I ordered two pasta boats and did the upgrade to skip the shipping.

Then, there was a deal for a "free trial" that included sending me a fifty dollar voucher for walmart and a twenty dollar credit towards my order that day. *** me, I didn't write down the number to call to cancel the trial before thirty days.

They ended up charging me forty dollars for the "free trial." is there anyone that possibly has that number or the name o the website to go to regarding that deal?The name of the deal had "value" in it, but for the life of me I can't remember anything else.