I ordered and paid for a single "ATOMIC BEAM" flashlight from Telebrands Companies about 3 or 4 weeks ago.Today I received this card notice (pictured) thanking me for my "recent order" and that my item "is currently on backorder".

This notification also says to "We anticipate to ship your order within the next 30 days". Additionally, it states, "If you wish to cancel your order and receive a full refund or simply contact us, please call 866-272-3370 Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to midnight eastern time and weekends 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.

eastern time". I called the telephone number on the card and the foreign speaking man told me my order did not exist??? Even though they sent me this back order card to my house and listed my order number and product description, the foreign speaking man said my order does not exist. My credit/debit card account shows that they got my money though.

I think they are based out of India because no American company would receive U.S. payment from an American who is 100% disabled for a lousy $20 and then say my order does not exist and they have no record of me paying for the item. If they were based in the United States, the FTC would be investigating them. Unfortunately, if you GOOGLE Telebrands, you will see there are dozens and dozens of complaints against them including investigations from the FTC.

I don't trust Telebrands anymore and have no plans to buy anything from them ever-ever-ever!Please beware because I got ripped off!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Telebrands and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Telebrands.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Telebrands to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments