Telebrands overcharged me $23.98 in shipping.No opportunity to review order before hitting the submit button.

At last minute they offer (2) more sets of Bare Lifts at $10 each with NO shipping. I agree thinking I am spening $20 more only. They then send another (2) "Free sets" and add $6.99 each for shipping.

Then they added another $10 charge for shipping because I am in Hawaii which they never disclosed anywhere on their site there would be additional shipping for Hawaii.The package for (6) sets cost them $4.95 to mail me and I paid $40 in shipping.

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

I ordered from this company. They stated cleary that no shipping charge but charged me $21.00 for shipping. An order of $19.00 became $61.97.

I cancelled my credit card right away, no payment to them.

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

redneony

I can't believe this company can get away with all of this.I've never seen a more unethical company in my life!!

And for all you people who say, "Just don't order *** from TV," don't you think you should be able to trust companies to deliver a quality product and not be swindled out of a ton of money in the process? It's irrelevant if someone should or shouldn't order from TV.

This company knowingly profits off of scamming innocent consumers.Shame on you for your hostility.

Not good in water, while they stayed on the breast they did not hold up all the way once I got into the water.

It was difficult to *** the backing without messing up the actual "tapey" part.

And last, I DO NOT reccomend this to anyone larger than a B Cup. If you are a C cup, do not trim the edges off you will need all the "tape" you can get.

I hope I've helped I've been on multiple websites trying to spread awareness. :zzz

Julie50

No, they do not work.I bought them at a beauty supply, so I didn't pay shipping at least.

The paper backing is nearly impossible to peel off. If by chance you can get it off, it's so sticky and flimsy that it folds up on itself, rendering it useless. And they DO NOT enhance your bustline. Yeah, it lifts.

Lifts and FLATTENS, making your *** look misshapen.DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS SCAM.

:( They do nit work they f old over on themselves and get stuck on themselves and they don't adhere to the skin total waste of money

#181928

For eveyone complaining on the lack of reveiws, BUY THEM!

Stop complaining about not being screwed and find out!

Or go to a Seen On TV store and get them.

BUYER BEWARE TELEBRANDS AND TELEBRANDS INT'L THIS COMPANY IS ASSOCIATED WITH VARIOUS PRODUCTS AS SEEN ON TV.BARK OFF, PASTA POT, HEEL CREAME MAJIC JACK, WINDSHIELD WIPERS, ETC., TELEBRANDS IS NOTARIOUS FOR EXCESSIVE CHARGES, CHARGING YOU FOR MERCHANDISE NOT ORDERED, SHIPPING WHEN CANCELLED AND A STRING OF OTHER UNLAWFUL AND UNETHICAL CHARGES AND HAS BEEN FINED BY $800,000 BY A US FEDERAL COURT IN 2007, BUT CLEARLY STILL OPERATING THE SAME.

MY $9.99 PURCHASE TURNED INTO $130.84.THEN MY LOUSY BANK, CAPITAL ONE INSIST I SPEND OVER $26.00 TO RETURN THIS JUNK MERCHANDISE IN ORDER TO GET MY MONEY BACK.

Total scam.They overcharged me for memberships I said no to.

I am immediately filed fraud charges with my bank before order ever shipped. For them to add a bunch of things I declined is completely illegal! If you place an order, record your call to prove what you orderered. It tries to add.

A bunch of memberships on your card at the end. I declined by saying no and pressing two for no. At the end it said I accepted everything. As this is blatant fraud I called the bank immediately and am able to file charges.

If you place sn order please record it so you can file charges too.This company needs to be stopped.

OMG I AM SO ANGRY.I GOT SCAMMED.

THERE'S NO WAY WHERE YOU CAN VIEW YOUR SHOPPING CART. THE $6.99 S&H FEE IS BS. WHEN I VIEWED MY TRANSACTION AT THE END I GOT CHARGED $30 FOR S&H.

NOT TO MENTION THE 10 FREE EXTRA BARELIFTS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE FOR FREE.I GOT CHARGED FOR THAT ONE TOO!:( :( :(

WTF..DO THY WORK...STOP ORDERING FRM ALL THESE *** OFF BRAND SITES AND YOU WONT HAVE THESE PROBLEMS. SMH