Today I received two Telebrands Jupiter Jacks I did not order. These were charged to my credit card, but no credit card number is included on the invoice.

About three months ago I ordered Leakender 2000, but I did not order the Jupiter Jacks. Of course, only the sales departments were open and there is no customer service email address available.

I want to return these and have them eat the return shipping and handling and I most definitely want to know which credit card they charged and how they got the number. As your logo states, I am indeed a "pissed consumer".

Review about: Telebrands Customer Care.

Comments

what a fraud. Just like countless others on this website, I was triple charged and they don't want to hear about it.

THIS IS NOTHING NEW ABOUT THESE PEOPLE. TELEBRANDS IS A FRAUD IN MY OPINION AND CONSUMERS THAT REFUSE TO FOLLOW UP AND DEMAND ETHICS AND FAIRNESS IMPOWER THEM.

The telebrands website will trick you into ordering more than you intend with no way to confirm your order until it is submitted. I called to cancel and they didn't.

You get treated terribly and was charged $50 for an order I called twice to cancel. Totally running a scam.

I ordered a jupitor jack for 23.00 includes shipping and handling, even got a conf code,, now i get a box with 3 of them and a bill for 60.95 i called the company the man said was not his fault and said will take 10 bucks off i said no i want all my money they stole except the costthey advertised they said no keep all or send all back at my cost, i called the public relations lady at telebrands her # is 201-843-5600 debbie .. she sd she will have some one call,, i say call me at 270-304-5649 and lets start a class action law suit for fraud.