Telebrands Hurricane Spin Mop Review from New Baltimore, Michigan
I love the mop set up but to get the mop head off is a pain.we followed directions and mop head never loosened when we pushed handle forward it snapped.Poor quality to break to easy.
I had ordered new mop heads last week and now have no mop. Please sent me a replacement mop. You can see where it broke.
Very dissapoint rd.Please contact me at email@example.com.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Hurricane Spin Mop
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I thought wow - a hose that anyone can use anywhere instead of carrying around those regular heavy hoses. I was telling everyone about the hoses. So I..."
- "I went on the Alumna Wallet official site two months ago, thinking about purchasing their product. After filling out the information form I decided NOT to purchase something so hard..."
- "I ordered the "edge of glory" on the 9th.. Via the company's website; telebrands.com. I RECEIVED my product 19 days later! Here's the kicker; the company is in..."
- "I bought a box of the double stuffed, golden Oreos yesterday. I opened the box to find that at least a dozen of the cookies looked like this. The cookie..."
- "Bryan the front desk person at 6:00 AM was belligerent and condescending. He should NEVER be in the hospitality business. NO ONE should EVER be treated the way I..."
- "I purchased Furniture couch , love seat Mattress and a coffee table , The couch Cushions are very bad and falling in, the material is falling apart and..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."