I recently purchaced a item over the phone from this company, and very clearly rejected all other offered purchaces.But imediatly afterwards checked to make sure no other purchaces were made, and not only can i not reach anyone to confirm, but when i called to check my credit card status, it showed that they had withdrew $98.00.

I am extreamly distraught because my purchace was only supposed to be $19.95 with shipping and handeling.

I am very angry and don't know who to go to about this.I hope there is someone out there that can help.

sincerly, Kati Gessler

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

#319614

telebrand advertised on TV 2 chef baskets for 14.99 w/free shipping, and a second set free just pay shipping and handling.that comes to 25.89, my credit card was charged 63.92.

continuous calls to telebrand got me no satisfation.how does one fight this?

I also called for one (1) pedipaw.I refused on the recording any additional pedipaws.

I called for days to make sure that they had the right order. When They were able to find it in the system they said "you ordered 2" I said know it was only one. I pulled up my bank account today and $50.96 is missing. I called them again and they said the order has already shipped.

This company needs to go out of bussiness.They are ripping people off and it needs to stop!!!!