Featured Not resolved
1.7

Bought 2 of these hoses. After just a few months, I turned my water on and a big loud pop.

The *** thing burst. Isn't that false advertisement to say the hoses last and hold up? A waste of my $30.00. Will telebrands refund my money or issue me a new hose.

Not a very happy customer, at this point.

Very *** unhappy. I hope to at least get a response back, pendejov@yahoo.com.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of telebrands pocket hose. Telebrands needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned telebrands pocket hose in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Telebrands.

Comments

if you're hoping to get a response back you should learn to complain to the COMPANY themselves not a random PUBLIC complaints website. the odds of ANYONE in that company even bothering to come on here and read your little blurb which disappear really fast with the amount of complaints that get posted would be astronomical