I heard about the pocket hose and was excited to try it..I purchased two of them both of which the material split and the hose ruptured on both hoses after only a couple weeks...I would never purchase one again, cheaply made and no compensation for the new hoses that turned out to be total garbage..

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of telebrands pocket hose from Telebrands and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Telebrands to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Telebrands for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

Telebrands - Ruined pans and not fixable Telebrands "I have been a loyal customer for many years and recently I got pans and cooked with them on 500 like it says you can and now my pans are..." Read more Telebrands - Impossible Customer Service Telebrands "Bogus warranty. They will not replace. Indicate that they will and tell you to check www.getorderstatus.com to get your status. I've called numerous times with false promises..." Read more Telebrands - Lazer Bond Usa Lazer Bond Usa Liquid Resin Adhesive Review from Luling, Louisiana Telebrands "No complaints! I raise Butterflies some cacoons fell from top of aquarium-I knew they wouldn't make it so tried pieces of paper towel stuck cacoon with the glue and..." Read more Telebrands - Pocket Hose Review from New York, New York Telebrands "I love the convenience of my pocket hose it's lightweight and convenient also it' easy to use. I have three problems , this is my third purchased. Its shredding in..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more