Went to use my Telebrands Pocket Top Hose II for second time and when I turned on the water the hose sprung a leak!I've have another one of these hoses in the front year since last year with no problems.

I know to turn off the water, empty the hose, and then I store away from the sun. I feel this was a defective hose and called the company. They were of no help! They said I needed to send the hose back for possible replacement.

I explained that the cost of my shipping back would be as much as purchasing a new better hose. I asked if I could send a picture or face-time them after explaining I'm sure this was a lemon! Again they refused to be of any assistance. I am extremely disappointed with how they handled this and feel this is how they get away with not having to replace defective products.

They count on customers not sending products back!!!I will not buy from this company again unless they change their policy!

Review about: As Seen On Tv Top Brass 2 Pocket Hose.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Replace hose without sending in defective hose, trust your customer.

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments