Went to use my Telebrands Pocket Top Hose II for second time and when I turned on the water the hose sprung a leak! I've have another one of these hoses in the front year since last year with no problems.

I know to turn off the water, empty the hose, and then I store away from the sun. I feel this was a defective hose and called the company. They were of no help! They said I needed to send the hose back for possible replacement.

I explained that the cost of my shipping back would be as much as purchasing a new better hose. I asked if I could send a picture or face-time them after explaining I'm sure this was a lemon! Again they refused to be of any assistance. I am extremely disappointed with how they handled this and feel this is how they get away with not having to replace defective products.

They count on customers not sending products back!!! I will not buy from this company again unless they change their policy!

Review about: As Seen On Tv Top Brass 2 Pocket Hose.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Replace hose without sending in defective hose, trust your customer.

Comments