After successfully watering the rosebushes I walked toward the faucet and suddenly the hose "exploded" near the middle of the length.It did not get caught on anything, in fact it was just lying on the driveway while I went to turn off the source of the water.

Related: Telebrands - Chunk pocket hose

I had used the hose before on a few occasions with no trouble and actually bought another one to use on the boat when it gets rinsed off after being out in the salt water.I am satisfied with the fact that the hose is light and east to handle but not that it had a weak spot that exploded.

Review about: Pocket Hose 50 Ft.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Telebrands Pocket Hose
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $20
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Telebrands - Review about Pocket Hose from Hackensack, New Jersey Telebrands "Had 3_this summer alone they all burst blew up right in my face they tried all different types waste of money ..." Read more Telebrands - Ruined pans and not fixable Telebrands "I have been a loyal customer for many years and recently I got pans and cooked with them on 500 like it says you can and now my pans are..." Read more Telebrands Hurricane Spin Mop Review from New Baltimore, Michigan Telebrands "I love the mop set up but to get the mop head off is a pain.we followed directions and mop head never loosened when we pushed handle forward it snapped...." Read more Telebrands - Review about Pocket Hose 50 Ft from New York, New York Telebrands "I love the convenience of my pocket hose it's lightweight and convenient also it' easy to use. I have three problems , this is my third purchased. Its shredding in..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Lousy landscaping from Calatlantic! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more