After successfully watering the rosebushes I walked toward the faucet and suddenly the hose "exploded" near the middle of the length.It did not get caught on anything, in fact it was just lying on the driveway while I went to turn off the source of the water.
I had used the hose before on a few occasions with no trouble and actually bought another one to use on the boat when it gets rinsed off after being out in the salt water.I am satisfied with the fact that the hose is light and east to handle but not that it had a weak spot that exploded.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pocket Hose 50 Ft
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Here are the pictures of the hose that busted and the container it came in. It was a 50 foot...."
- "I purchased my first pocket hose at the end of last season, I was excited to use it again this summer but it literally broke on the first day..."
- "I bought this "wallet" from a Walmart, as soon as I put my cards in it, the sorry excuse for a hinge they use broke, it's now useless and a..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."