After successfully watering the rosebushes I walked toward the faucet and suddenly the hose "exploded" near the middle of the length.It did not get caught on anything, in fact it was just lying on the driveway while I went to turn off the source of the water.

I had used the hose before on a few occasions with no trouble and actually bought another one to use on the boat when it gets rinsed off after being out in the salt water.I am satisfied with the fact that the hose is light and east to handle but not that it had a weak spot that exploded.

Review about: Telebrands Pocket Hose.

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Telebrands - Review about Atomic Beam Flashlight from Savannah, Georgia Telebrands "I ordered and paid for a single "ATOMIC BEAM" flashlight from Telebrands Companies about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Today I received this card notice (pictured) thanking me for my..." Read more Telebrands - Pocket hose 25' and 50' blow up!!!!!! Telebrands "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..." Read more Telebrands Top Brass Pocket Hose Review from Winter Park, Florida Telebrands "New pocket hose black Same defected hose as green hose Sam tara Do not buy tgis product, terrible. Waste of good money. Do not believe what you see Ty Sam Tara Fl ..." Read more Telebrands - Impossible Customer Service Telebrands "Bogus warranty. They will not replace. Indicate that they will and tell you to check www.getorderstatus.com to get your status. I've called numerous times with false promises..." Read more Jillybugs - They are truly the best with the very BEST products.  Jillybugs "They have worked with the same factories for over 10 years and have amazing quality at prices your just not going to get ANYWHERE ELSE. With that will come wait..." Read more Stockx - My missing shoes and Mish goes silent Stockx "Ordered 3 pairs of shoes, the new Louis Vuitton supreme shoes spending over $3500 total. Weeks later I only have 1 pair of shoes and Mish constantly change the story..." Read more Kate Somerville - Broken cap on new tube of product Kate Somerville "bought it Sat out of state. Got home Sun. Opened it Mon. The nipple on the flip cap that would close into the dispenser opening isn't there meaning (a) the..." Read more Camping World - Up sold dishonest protection plan Camping World "Camping World uses Microtech Chemicals for their interior protection plan. I wrote a review on July 4th and here's the update. We paid $1200 for the interior protection plan. Microtech..." Read more