After successfully watering the rosebushes I walked toward the faucet and suddenly the hose "exploded" near the middle of the length.It did not get caught on anything, in fact it was just lying on the driveway while I went to turn off the source of the water.

I had used the hose before on a few occasions with no trouble and actually bought another one to use on the boat when it gets rinsed off after being out in the salt water.I am satisfied with the fact that the hose is light and east to handle but not that it had a weak spot that exploded.

Review about: Telebrands Pocket Hose.

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

Telebrands - Top Brass Pocket Hose Review from Winter Park, Florida Telebrands "New pocket hose black Same defected hose as green hose Sam tara Do not buy tgis product, terrible. Waste of good money. Do not believe what you see Ty Sam Tara Fl ..." Read more Telebrands - Pocket Hose Review from Bayonne, New Jersey Telebrands "Bought 2 of these hoses. After just a few months, I turned my water on and a big loud pop. The *** thing burst. Isn't that false advertisement to say..." Read more Telebrands - Impossible Customer Service Telebrands "Bogus warranty. They will not replace. Indicate that they will and tell you to check www.getorderstatus.com to get your status. I've called numerous times with false promises..." Read more Telebrands - Pocket Hose 75 Ft Review Telebrands "While using the 75 foot roughy terrain pocket hose. The end that connects to a sprayer swelled up to the size of a cantelope. I was able to drop the..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more