3.0

The hose ruptured! Not just on one but on all 6 of the pocket hoses I purchased.

The first time I took the blame for leaving the hose outside. Even after being super careful the hose just does not hold up to long-term use. After a week or two it's DONE!! I love how convenient the hose is and do wish it could be all that was promised in the advertisement.

Before it ruptured is was super easy to use and performance was good too.

Please come up with a "New and Improved" Pocket Hose. I would be a customer because I do like the product.

This person wrote the review because of "not durable at all 6 hoses all broke" of telebrands pocket hose from Telebrands. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants Telebrands to "make a better product!!".

The most disappointing in user's experience was leaky and hose ruptured. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Telebrands for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments