Telebrands billed me for a cancelled order 6 weeks past the cancel date 12/17/10.They credited me back the money when I got a card stating the order was on back order & I called them to raise *** on 2/5/11.

Then 5 days later I see where they charged me again because the cancelled order was shipped 2/5/11. They now say I was suppose to call 24-48 hrs after I cancelled to confirm the order was cancelled. Now I have to send back the package & wait 7-10 working days to get my money back.

This company is a rip-off, I could barely understand the woman I talked to both times because of the accent.

So typical of the BS we have to deal with these days.I am reporting them to every agency that takes complaints.

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

Telebrands - Pocket Hose Review from Bayonne, New Jersey Telebrands "Bought 2 of these hoses. After just a few months, I turned my water on and a big loud pop. The *** thing burst. Isn't that false advertisement to say..." Read more Telebrands - Copper Hands got me.  Don't let them get you! Telebrands "Copper Hands Half-Finger Support Gloves REVIEW - Save Your Money!! This company should be liable for false advertising and scamming people out of their hard-earned money and then shut down...." Read more Telebrands - Ruined pans and not fixable Telebrands "I have been a loyal customer for many years and recently I got pans and cooked with them on 500 like it says you can and now my pans are..." Read more Telebrands - Balloon Review from Saint Louis, Missouri Telebrands "Do not buy these balloons they are divorced cheapest horrible experience that we have ever dealt with with water balloons and we do it every week we have a water..." Read more Fashionmia - Horrible Fashionmia "Do not order from this company, a waist of hard earned money... took forever to receive a order I paid express shipping on and the product is horrific my cost..." Read more Daiso - Arrangement of products on the shelves Daiso "I was shopping in Daiso JBCC with my mother on 30 September 2017 and as she was looking at some plastics plate for children, two stakes of plate fell to..." Read more Catalog Favorites - I'm very disappointed with your customer service Catalog Favorites "My husband tried to order the NFL pants for the Cowboys. After much conversation with a customer service rep she said that their company has never sold nor offered those..." Read more Real Movers Moving And Storage - They should lose their license. Real Movers Moving And Storage "Beware anyone who is thinking of hiring a MOVER. Real Movers Moving and Storage in Miami is the WORSE mover one can have. What they didn't lose they destroyed. Antique..." Read more