I bought (4) of these pocket hoses and thought there were the greatest thing to ever be invented....they worked wonderfully!I have many plants and flowers in my front and back yard and this worked great to be able to reach everything.

Well, after about 1 1/2 months, I am waiting for the 4th one to burst...the third one burst this morning and was like a geiser in my backyard...what a piece of junk!!

These other people are right, they should not be allowed to sell these anymore...immediately!This is a huge rip off and I'm sure I won't be able to get my money back, plus now I have to go out and buy new hoses because I got rid of all my other ones!

Review about: Telebrands Pocket Hose.

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

LTCC
Beijing, Beijing, China #703358

And as i quipped on a previous.....you bought a product from an infomercial....enough said.... And at no point you felt like you were getting taken? Try spending some real money on a tested product..

Telebrands - Atomic Beam Flashlight Review from Savannah, Georgia Telebrands "I ordered and paid for a single "ATOMIC BEAM" flashlight from Telebrands Companies about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Today I received this card notice (pictured) thanking me for my..." Read more Telebrands - Pocket Hose Review from New York, New York Telebrands "I love the convenience of my pocket hose it's lightweight and convenient also it' easy to use. I have three problems , this is my third purchased. Its shredding in..." Read more Telebrands - Pocket Hose 75 Ft Review Telebrands "While using the 75 foot roughy terrain pocket hose. The end that connects to a sprayer swelled up to the size of a cantelope. I was able to drop the..." Read more Telebrands - Lazer Bond Usa Lazer Bond Usa Liquid Resin Adhesive Review from Luling, Louisiana Telebrands "No complaints! I raise Butterflies some cacoons fell from top of aquarium-I knew they wouldn't make it so tried pieces of paper towel stuck cacoon with the glue and..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more