3.7K views

My hose sprung leaks within the first month. I contacted Pocket Hose and they should be sending a warranty replacement. I called and they took my info. and asked me to E-mail my info, including name, address, phone and a photo of the defective hose to customerservice@pockethose.com.

Since I did not order my hose online, I bought it at Wal-Mart, it seems I had to go through this process since they had no record of my order. They asked if I had the package or receipt, which I didn't.

I was told I'd have a replacement in 3-6 weeks.

I'll update this post if I get a replacement.

Product or Service Mentioned: Telebrands Pocket Hose.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 20, 2015.

Comments

281 -342-3020 james pocket hose

I bought a 50 foot pocket hose at walgreens,it was barely 25 ft..I called ,talked to Carlene she said cut the end off ,mail it back due to my problem it would be replaced with a 75 ft. hose.I did that weeks ago have not heard from anyone yet.Now I have been without a hose for weeks.I believe I mailed it to NY, instead of NJ.

however I did have the correct zip code.The post office said if it was not the correct address I would get it back.Nothing to date.My name is Bobette Janssen address 159 Date St.,Punta Gorda,Fl.

33980 phone 941-662-8097.Would like to know why I have not received the pkg. or any response from you.Thank You ~~Bobette JanssenType your message here

These are the biggest pieces of *** ever marketed and I am the stupidest person in the world because I keep falling for their lies about improved versions. I have have gone through no less than 7 of these things. No more China crap for me, go Trump.

#1512006

I've bought my fifth and last one. The last one I got leaked within the first month. Very poor quality

I have had two of these BURST after minimal use. I still have a new one in its container and I do not know whether to use it or not.

How do you get compensated for a problem like this.

Good idea, handy to use, DOES NOT WORK AS ADVERTISED. I am now told I must agree to terms of service, WHAT SERVICE

I've gone through 2 of these one I bought one was a gift both blew out within the first few uses. I can't believe they can still market this hose I was going to pack it up and mail it back to the company with a very strong letter but the more I thought about it and the more reviews I read I realized why bother they already know their product is sub-standard and its not worth my time or money go send it back. I just learned my lesson.

kt