New Milford, New Jersey

Spouse bought yesterday.Tried to use today, to replace a 75ft rubber contractor hose I have been using for over 12 years.

Blew up as I was walking to sprinkler to check yard coverage. Only BRASS is the anatomy of the marketers. $50 bucks down the drain. Stick with the reputable Rubber hose products.

They tend to last more then 4 minutes. I Couldn't even make it to the end of the hose before I heard a popping sound behind me found the house being sprayed by a geyser maybe ten feet from the spigot.

I only used half of the water pressure I normally use to water my lawn.A total piece of junk!!!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of as seen on tv top brass pocket hose from Telebrands. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants Telebrands to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was most of the product hype. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Telebrands for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments