1.7

My husband saw them on tv and said I like the way it fold up and did not crink up like other hoses.Bought 2 for my husband for christmas.started use them in the spring,kept them out of the sun,put them away after each use.

Went to go use it and it started to spay all over like a water fountain from around the connection? Not long after the first one went bad so did the second one.

Husband not happy.my daughter got him a 50 foot one not a brand name so far it works.But not going to cross my fingers what I have heard.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $25. The author is overall dissatisfied with Telebrands. The most disappointing about telebrands pocket hose from Telebrands was leaks and bursts , but reviewer liked waist. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Telebrands.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Telebrands to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments