1.7

My husband saw them on tv and said I like the way it fold up and did not crink up like other hoses.Bought 2 for my husband for christmas.started use them in the spring,kept them out of the sun,put them away after each use.

Went to go use it and it started to spay all over like a water fountain from around the connection? Not long after the first one went bad so did the second one.

Husband not happy.my daughter got him a 50 foot one not a brand name so far it works.But not going to cross my fingers what I have heard.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $25. The author is overall dissatisfied with Telebrands. The most disappointing about telebrands pocket hose from Telebrands was leaks and bursts , but reviewer liked waist. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Telebrands.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Telebrands to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

Telebrands - Copper Hands got me.  Don't let them get you! Telebrands "Copper Hands Half-Finger Support Gloves REVIEW - Save Your Money!! This company should be liable for false advertising and scamming people out of their hard-earned money and then shut down...." Read more Telebrands - Top Brass Pocket Hose Review from Winter Park, Florida Telebrands "New pocket hose black Same defected hose as green hose Sam tara Do not buy tgis product, terrible. Waste of good money. Do not believe what you see Ty Sam Tara Fl ..." Read more Telebrands - Ballons Review from Rancho Santa Fe, California Telebrands "Love the idea, hate the product! Some of the balloons already had hiles in them and about half of the 360 balloons deflated. Picture is just from the first batch..." Read more Telebrands - Impossible Customer Service Telebrands "Bogus warranty. They will not replace. Indicate that they will and tell you to check www.getorderstatus.com to get your status. I've called numerous times with false promises..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more