within a week of purchase and normal use, the hinge side of the wallet came apart, the hinge pin appears to have fallin out. So much for them showing a truck running over it, my butt sitting on it was more than it could handle.so much junk.within a week of purchase and normal use, the hinge side of the wallet came apart, the hinge pin appears to have fallin out. So much for them showing a truck running over it, my butt sitting on it was more than it could handle.so much junk.within a week of purchase and normal use, the hinge side of the wallet came apart, the hinge pin appears to have fallin out. So much for them showing a truck running over it, my butt sitting on it was more than it could handle.so much junk.

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments

Saint John's, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada #745214

The wallet I had fell out of my leather jacked and the axel broke off as it hit the ground, I thought these ornaments were considered un breakable. And it wasn't overloaded which some people would do and then complain. So where do I go from there?

Winter Haven, Florida, United States #654667

THE HINGE BROKE IN LESS THAN 2 MONTHS.IT IS OF POOR QUALITY!

THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT. WOULD NOT SEND ME A NEW ONE. THEY INFORMED ME THAT I HAD TO RETURN IT TO THE STORE.

IT WAS A GIFT, SO I AM NOT SURE IF THAT IS POSSIBLE.