1.5

I have gone through 3 Pocket Hoses in less than 2 months!The first two hoses developed leaks within a week.

I used duct tape but the leaks kept on coming. The third hose burst the first time I hooked it up! It seemed like the plastic tubing inside had a large slit in it. Although I love the concept, the materials used are sub-standard.

The hoses are junk!

Reading the packaging I do not see any information on how to get a refund.I did read that there is a class action lawsuit against the company and Home Depot - not sure where that stands.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $75. The author is overall dissatisfied with Telebrands. The most disappointing about pocket hose from Telebrands was quality is extremely poor , but reviewer liked concept. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Telebrands.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Telebrands to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Telebrands?

Comments